TO HELP YOU, THE CPSQ TEAM CONSISTS OF NEARLY 30 PROFESSIONALS.
- Three clinicians who provide follow-up to suicidal and bereaved persons and therapy to people who have attempted suicide and lead support groups.
- There are 22 crisis responders who work over the telephone with suicidal people, those close to them and bereaved persons as well as with other practitioners from various backgrounds to guide, support and intervene. They travel during a suicide to intervene and support. They meet with the people who appear to be in crisis to assess their needs and provide services.
- A clinical coordinator who oversees, supports and leads the team of specialized responders.
Come join the dynamic CPSQ team!Send us your resume.
- The team includes educators who communicate and develop the most current knowledge about suicide prevention, intervention and postvention.
- A manager of development activities and operations management
- A consultant for the development of the training department
- A general manager who ensures the proper management of the CPSQ
- A Board of Directors that governs the CPSQ and its activities
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The CPSQ is proud to present the members of its Board of Directors who ensure compliance with ethics and governance, confidentiality and disclosure of information rules. Skills and experience combine with the goal of giving more tools and resources to all CPSQ practitioners to reach and support different clienteles.